As financial pressures continue to burden families and households all over the globe, getting to the heart of how people are dealing with soaring day-to-day costs has never been more important.
Pureprofile and Compare the Market have partnered for the first time to bring you the Household Budget Barometer. This comprehensive report reveals the ways in which people are budgeting, saving and living, in a challenging economic climate.
We surveyed more than 3,000 panellists across Australia, Canada and the USA to gain a deeper understanding of how the cost-of-living crisis is affecting our everyday lives.
Download the full report to learn about:
- Which household bills are causing the most concern and who are the best budgeters
- Which age groups are most likely to have debt and which types are most prevalent
- Which generation has fared the best – Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X or Baby Boomers – when it comes to property purchasing
- How people are saving money and who is dipping into their savings just to get by
- Where, how and if people are investing
For enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org